Grow Your Business with Email & Social Media Marketing
Building lasting relationships with existing customers and members drives business success. Making that happen is called “Engagement Marketing.”
An Engagement Marketing strategy is the key to inspiring passionate customers and advocates to: have conversations with a business and fellow customers, share stories and opinions, and share content with their own social circle. Discover the three components that lead to Engagement Marketing success:
1. Providing an excellent customer experience
· ak 2. Making connections that engage an audience and enable an ongoing dialog
· 3. Using social media to continue the dialog and engage a broader audience
An email service is a powerful online ‘social’ business marketing tool. We’ll explore the nuts and bolts of utilizing this online marketing tool. Discover email marketing strategy and techniques, built-in tools, and planning to help you connect to social channels.
This session is designed to give you the information that you need but never knew where to find!
• Gain an understanding of what email marketing is and why and how it works
• Components of an effective email marketing campaign and how email marketing can meet your needs
• Examples of successful email marketing campaigns
• Email marketing best practices and tips, strategies and techniques to create more effective email campaigns
• Insight on building your permission based email list
• Crafting a great subject line that will get your email opened
• Great tips on developing content that’s relevant, engages your customer & keeps your business ‘top of mind’
• Learn how easy it is to create a professional looking email that will WOW your customers
Dana PethiaDana Pethia is Constant Contact’s educational marketing expert in the Pacific Northwest. Dana has more than 20 years experience supporting small business, with a background in capital campaign fundraising, marketing, tourism and resort-based marketing, and financial education.
Dana draws from this experience to be a valuable resource to Pacific Northwest small businesses, nonprofits, and associations. Dana has educated thousands of small businesses on behalf of Constant Contact since joining the team in April 2010, and has presented at numerous trade, organization, chamber, SBDC, SCORE and private events as keynote and educational instructor. Dana is noted for her motivational style and ‘education first’ seminars.
Prior to Constant Contact Dana served as Director of Marketing for the Washington State Heritage Center, a project of the Secretary of State, Washington.
Only $25 per person for Chamber members ($30 for non-Chamber members) - and this includes a light lunch at the Taprock Event Center!