Ornament Contest~ GP Chamber Members
DescriptionChamber Member Ornament Contest
The Grants Pass & Josephine County Chamber of Commerce invites our Chamber Members to create an ornament to be displayed on the Visitor Center Christmas Tree!
How it works:
This a great way to showcase your business to our many visitors as well as create holiday cheer and excitement within your business. We encourage you to get creative and have fun! The winner will receive a custom gift basket-winner to be announced on Wednesday, December 18th at Greeters.
- Create an ornament that depicts/represents your business or what your business does.
- Ornaments may not be larger than 6 inches high, 6 inches wide and 6 inches deep.
- Ornaments must include your business or individual name.
- One ornament entry per Member.
- Ornaments will be displayed in the Visitor Center starting December 2nd, 2019.
- Ornaments must be received by December 13th, 2019 by 4:00 pm.
We look forward to seeing your submissions. For questions please call Christie Swafford (541) 226-3101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chamber Office
1995 NW Vine Street
Grants Pass, OR 97526
Chamber Business Hours
Monday through Friday
9am - 5pm
CLOSED Major Holidays