Toys For Tots Drop Off Locations ~ Josphine CountyName: Toys For Tots Drop Off Locations ~ Josphine CountyDate: November 23, 2018Event Description:It's time for the Toys for Tots barrels to be placed out in Grants Pass & Josephine County by the Marine Corps Reserves.
~Toys Needed for all ages ~
Babies to 18 year old teens/ Both boys and girls
To receive toys: (Complete Form)
You must register at the Department of Human Services
2101 Hawthorne Street
Grants Pass, OR.
- Toys for Tots accept only new, unwrapped toys.
- Toys that are not picked up before collection end date will have to be dropped off to the warehouse.
- Collection sponsors should provide a collection receptacle for the toy collection. If Toys for Tots Collection Boxes are not being requested.
- If unable to bring toys to the warehouse, a representative from the local office will pick up toys at a specified location and date. (Please be flexible with pick-up dates).
- For further information, contact your Toys for Tots Officer Tony Guillory at (541) 761-3871
AMR, Box It, Cedarview Veterinary, Club NW/KidsZone, Cowboy Corral, Dollar General, Edward Jones Investments, Evergreen Banks, Fire Mtn Gems, First Interstate Banks, Daily Courier, GP Fire & Rescue, GP Recreation Ctr, GP YMCA, HASL, Inside the Box, JC Pet Grooming Spa, Jim Sigel Auto, JoCo Libary, Kajo/Kldr, Kelly's Auto, Key Bank, Mtn View Family Practice, NW Community Credit, Parkway Fire Station, Roe Motors, Rogue Credit Unions, Rural Metro locations, Sheriff's Substation, SIS-Q Cellular, Sizzler, Southgate Cinema, Speedy Pack & Ship, State Farm Insurance, Star Automotive,USMC Recruiting Station,Venuti Reality, Walgreen Pharmacy, Washington Fed Bank Locations, Wayne Owen Fighting Arts(This location accepts Cash donations only)
See Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/josephinecountytoys4tots/