Wolf Creek F.E.A.S.T.
F.E.A.S.T. is a community conversation series for cooks, farmers, educators, gardeners, grocers, bakers, and anyone who eats. FEAST (Food, Education, Agriculture, Solutions, Together) is a program of Oregon Food Bank that helps communities mobilize around improving their local food systems.
Through a series of facilitated conversations, participants will visualize their ideal community food system and brainstorm strategies and projects to achieve this vision. Join us for snacks and discussion at one of four community F.E.A.S.T. events. Then, we’ll come together at a county-wide supper and form our ideas into project proposals.
Funding of up to $5,000 is available to distribute to projects that arise from these conversations. The four community conversations are:
- Williams Grange Tuesday, March 3rd, 5:00 pm-8:00 pm at 20100 Williams Highway, Williams
- RCC Kerby Belt Building Saturday, March 14th, 4:00 pm-7:00 pm 24353 Redwood Highway, Kerby
- Grants Pass All Care Health Tuesday, March 17th, 5:30 pm-8:00 pm 1701 NE 7th St, Grants Pass
- Wolf Creek Library Saturday, March 21st, 3:00 pm-6:00 pm 102 Ruth Ave, Wolf Creek *
The large community FEAST:
- Josephine County F.E.A.S.T Sunday, April 5th, 12:00 pm-4:00 pm OSU County Extension 215 Ringuette St, Grants Pass.