Looking for a new opportunity with an excellent Grants Pass facility? MasterBrand Cabinets has an immediate opening for an experienced Electrician with manufacturing experience who is interested in joining our team. MasterBrand offers a clean and safe work environment, and we treat our employees right. It’s our culture – to build opportunity, purpose and reward into everything we do. Our employees are our most important asset!
Provide electrician services to the facility. This includes building wiring, installation of new circuits, installation of new equipment, moving existing equipment and trouble-shooting of electronic controlled equipment. This position requires the ability to work well with customers throughout the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair, build, and inspect building wiring systems, motor control circuits, and electronic circuits.
- Run electrical conduit within building and on machinery
- Recommend and perform preventive maintenance on facility equipment
- Assist in safety maintenance throughout facility, offices, and on all company property.
- Schedule, coordinate, document and log all daily and project work
- Read electrical schematics and building drawings
- Provide wiring control circuit drawings
- Basic troubleshooting of PLCs Assist in achieving production goals including flexible hours when required.
- Perform general cleaning around areas after maintenance work has been completed.
- Assist with production & facility equipment moves
- Complete all work orders in the D7i system.
- Support Continuous Improvement by participating in and sustaining the MasterBrand Production System (MPS).
Knowledge and Experience:
- Electrician journeyman license required
- Ability to perform as a multi-skilled tradesman working on electro-mechanical assemblies and provide technical support and service to manufacturing operations as required.
- Forklift competent
- Ability to make decisions requiring considerable judgment on highly diversified work.
- Knowledge of lock-out policy for facility equipment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with internal and external customers, both verbally and in written form.
- Manufacturing environment, with frequent exposure to wood dusts, and cabinet-making related materials.
- Exposure to hot and cold elements due to non-climate controlled environment.
- Wearing of Personal Protection Equipment required: eye and ear protection.
Sensory/ Physical Requirements:
- Frequent speaking, hearing, near vision, far vision and touch.
- Frequent head/neck static position, rotation, flexion and extension.
- Frequent change in torso/back position, frequent stooping, bending and twisting.
- Frequent finger dexterity.
- Frequent simple grasp, firm grasp and wrist flexion.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, crouching, kneeling, and climbing of stairs and ramps.
- Frequent lifting, pushing, pulling, reaching and carrying.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
The Chamber Office
1995 NW Vine Street
Grants Pass, OR 97526
Chamber Business Hours
Monday through Friday
9am - 5pm
CLOSED Major Holidays