Do you like having FUN while supporting people in wellness through aquatic exercise? We are an award-winning health facility in southern Oregon and we have a rare opening on our Aquatics Team. Chosen as a Top 100 Company to Work for in Oregon, Club Northwest provides an environment of wellness to all team members and we challenge each and every Serrior (a warrior servant in wellness) to be their best.
As the Aquatics Coordinator at Club Northwest, your outcome will be to create and manage a successful aquatics program that serves 9000 of the greatest members in the world. Your KPI’s Include:
- Working with our Facilities Team to keep the aquatic center sparkling, safe and fun!
- Promoting and growing a private swim program for children and adults.
- Managing our Lifeguard and Swim Coach staff
- Training our staff with monthly in-service training lessons and life guarding
- Must be Lifeguard and CPR certified
- Experience teaching swim lessons
- Expert Communicator
- Passionate about wellness.
- Team Player
The Chamber Office
1995 NW Vine Street
Grants Pass, OR 97526
Chamber Business Hours
Monday through Friday
9am - 5pm
CLOSED Major Holidays