GPHS Band and Guard Boosters
- Associations, Clubs & Organizations
We are the main support for the music program and work tirelessly to bring opportunities to the students for education, fundraising, scholarships, and performances. All the band family works together to support the directors and academic program so that the students can excel in their chosen path.
Grants Pass High School maintains an excellence in programming by working hand in hand with the community support that we bring to the table.
The booster board oversees the activities of these efforts and is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the students.
Whom to Contact
- Mrs. Marti BasuraUniform co-chair830 NE 9th StGrants Pass, OR 97526Phone: (541) 787-9133
- Doug BorngasserTreasurer830 NE 9th StGrants Pass, OR 97526
- Tracy CaubleSecretary830 NE 9th StGrants Pass, OR 97526Phone: (541) 474-5740
- Mrs. Kelsie EasterBooster President830 NE 9th StGrants Pass, OR 97526
- Mrs. Dawnelle GarciaPNW chair830 NE 9th StGrants Pass, OR 97526
- Heidi HuddlestonPNW co-chair830 NE 9th StGrants Pass, OR 97526