Rogue Community College
- Schools, Colleges & Education
Established in 1970, Rogue Community College serves residents in Jackson and Josephine counties at campuses and learning centers in Grants Pass, Medford, White City and the Illinois Valley.
A comprehensive, two-year, public community college, RCC offers six two-year degrees, 75 career and technical training programs, 17 Career Pathways certificates; and a variety of workforce and short-term training, academic skills, and continuing and community education classes; plus services to the businesses community.
One of 17 community colleges in Oregon, RCC is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. RCC also is approved by the Veterans Administration as a veterans training institution.
Whom to Contact
- Lynn BlackInterim Director, Continuing EducationPhone: (541) 956-7303
- Admission CoachesRecruitmentPhone: (541) 956-7217
- Rogue Community College3345 Redwood HwyGrants Pass, OR 97527-9298Phone: (541) 956-7500
- Anna ManleyRCC Foundation, Scholarship CoordinatorPhone: (541) 956-7293
- David TallySmall Business Development Center Counselor214 SW Fourth StreetGrants Pass, OR 97526Phone: (541) 956-7494
From I5 take Exit 55 to the US-199 Redwood Hwy. towards the Oregon Caves/Crescent City. Turn slight right onto Redwood Hwy./US-199. Turn left onto Willow Lane. Bear right onto Demaray Dr.