Rogue Community College
- Schools, Colleges & Education
Established in 1970, Rogue Community College serves residents in Jackson and Josephine counties at campuses and learning centers in Grants Pass, Medford, White City and the Illinois Valley.
A comprehensive, two-year, public community college, RCC offers six two-year degrees, 75 career and technical training programs, 17 Career Pathways certificates; and a variety of workforce and short-term training, academic skills, and continuing and community education classes; plus services to the businesses community.
One of 17 community colleges in Oregon, RCC is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. RCC also is approved by the Veterans Administration as a veterans training institution.
Whom to Contact
- Rogue Community College3345 Redwood HwyGrants Pass, OR 97527-9298Phone: (541) 956-7500
- Lisa HallockHuman Resources Specialist II3345 Redwood Hwy. Bldg MGrants Pass, OR 97527-9298Phone: (541) 956-7005Fax: (541) 956-7355
- Cathy Kemper-Pelle
- Michael St. GeorgeMarketing Student Worker3345 Redwood Hwy. Bldg HGrants Pass, OR 97527-9298Phone: (541) 956-7500Fax: (541) 956-7500
- Angel WoodsAdministrative Assistant II3345 Redwood Hwy. Bldg HGrants Pass, OR 97527-9298Phone: (541) 956-7410Fax: (541) 471-3591
From I5 take Exit 55 to the US-199 Redwood Hwy. towards the Oregon Caves/Crescent City. Turn slight right onto Redwood Hwy./US-199. Turn left onto Willow Lane. Bear right onto Demaray Dr.
The Chamber Office
1995 NW Vine Street
Grants Pass, OR 97526
Chamber Business Hours
Monday through Friday
9am - 5pm
Visitor Center Hours
Monday through Saturday
9am - 5pm