Say Cheese for Josephine County Food BankName: Say Cheese for Josephine County Food BankDate: March 1, 2019Website: http://www.jocofoodbank.orgEvent Description:
Raise money for the Food Bank by eating at your favorite local restaurant! #saycheeseGP2019
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE
Daily and During the whole month of March, TWENTY Grants Pass restaurants will give $2 from each grilled cheese sandwich sale to the Food Bank. #saycheeseGP2019
Pick up your punch card at one of the participating restaurants - fill it with 5 stamps, and turn it in for a chance to win a $100 gift card from Fred Meyer! #saycheeseGP2019
* All completed punch cards will be included in a drawing, with the winner announced on April 5. The winner will receive a $100 gift certificate from Fred Meyer.
* Customers can take a selfie with their sandwich and post it to Facebook with the hashtag #saycheeseGP2019. Every customer who does so will be entered into a second drawing for a $100 gift card from Dutch Bros.
Participating Restaurants: #saycheeseGP2019
- Applebee’s: The Big Cheesy. Two slices of potato bread grilled in Cajun butter, shaved Parmesan, cheddar with blackened seasoning outside, then a blend of pepperjack, cheddar and Swiss inside. If you want to get adventurous, you can add on your choice of roasted Cajun veggies, blackened shrimp, mushrooms, bacon, fried egg, tomato or jalapeno.
- Blondies’ Bistro: Four-cheese grilled cheese served on house sourdough Parmesan-crusted bread with smoked Gouda, sharp cheddar, Havarti, chipotle mayo, tomato & red onion.
- Bohemian Bar & Bistro: Pesto cream cheese with pepperjack, Havarti, shaved ham, bacon, tomato and pepperoncini on sourdough or nine-grain bread.
- The Train Depot: Smoked Gouda cheese with sautéed pears and crispy prosciutto on a hoagie roll.
- Casa Amiga: Grilled flour tortilla filled with choice of cheese & meat (chorizo, chicken, carne asada, ground beef or shredded beef) with sliced avocado, sour cream, & jalapenos on the side.
- Climate City Brewing: Bacon jalapeno “Mac” grilled cheese.
- Cultured Palate: Angela has created a Cuban guava grilled cheesecake! Inspired by the popular Cuban cracker cream cheese and guava dessert.
- Eddie’s Old Fashioned Hamburgers: The haunted grilled cheese sandwich featuring Tillamook cheddar, pepperjack, Swiss and jalapeno bacon, with Ghost Sauce and served with your choice of sides.
- Laughing Clam: Gouda Belly – Smoked Gouda, cheddar and Parmesan cheeses with grilled pork belly served on herb encrusted rye bread. Choice of french fries or ginger coleslaw.
- Lulu’s for the love of Food: Three-cheese habanero prosciutto grilled cheese with pepperjack, habanero cheese, Havarti, pear and mustard on grilled focaccia bread.
- MaMosa’s: A new special every week during March! We will start with a roasted veggie and pesto grilled cheese on sourdough. Stay tuned for the next three weekly specials.
- Millie’s Sandwich Shop: Pastrami with cheese and mustard, sautéed onions, tomatoes, bell peppers and pickles, served on a baked-fresh-daily bun with super special sauce.
- One Fifteen Broiler: Swiss, Havarti and smoked Gouda with thinly sliced prime rib and caramelized onion, with a rosemary spread on sourdough.
- Red Robin: Four cheese melt.
- River’s Edge: Garlic marinated flank steak with Brie, arugula and roasted garlic on sourdough bread, topped with sriracha aioli.
- Shari’s Café & Pies: Hand-crafted sandwich with crispy edge grilled cheese featuring Parmesan, pepperjack, Swiss & cheddar cheese.
- Taprock: Creamy mac & cheese sandwiched between thick-sliced egg bread grilled with Tillamook cheddar, then topped with Taprock's famous cheese triangles. Served with choice of Taprock signature side.
- Twisted Cork: Wild mushroom black truffle grilled cheese sandwich. A blend of truffle white cheddar & Fontina cheese with fresh herbs grilled in black truffle oil.
- Wild River Pub: Wood-fired garlic bacon caprese grilled cheese.
The Chamber Office
1995 NW Vine Street
Grants Pass, OR 97526
Chamber Business Hours
Monday through Friday
9am - 5pm
CLOSED Major Holidays